Our lobby and exam rooms are open and we welcome pet parents back into the practice. For your convenience, we are still offering curbside services for appointments, pick-ups, drop-offs, medication, and food refills.
- Please bring dogs on a leash and cats in a carrier.
- Upon your arrival at the clinic, remain in your vehicle and call us to check-in.
- A team member will discuss all your needs and concerns by phone during check-in.
- A team member will meet you in the parking lot and individually bring your pet(s) in for an evaluation and care. You may choose to wait in your vehicle during your pet’s examination or return at a later scheduled pick-up time.
Additional Measures We Are Asking Clients To Follow
- Please do not come to our clinic if you are experiencing flu-like symptoms or have a fever.
- Please reschedule your pet’s appointment if you have been in contact with anyone that has had a fever or possible COVID-19 exposure.